Ordering Senn pads for grados in United States
Oct 5, 2003 at 9:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Sentral Dogma

500+ Head-Fier
Ok, this is a little weak sauce on my part, but i've looked for two days in the archives and couldn't find out where to order the Senn replacement pads in the United States. Could someone help me out? Oh, and the what's the product number?

pretty anxious to get my hands on flat pads too.

Oct 5, 2003 at 11:22 AM Post #2 of 9
Here you go, the infamous yellow pads:

http://sennheis.4ecommerce.com/mivas...tegory_Code=HC

Have fun
600smile.gif

Oct 5, 2003 at 12:16 PM Post #3 of 9
I thought there was a guy on the forums who sold them dyed black. That would look better.

Oct 5, 2003 at 12:32 PM Post #4 of 9
Yes, that would be vwap. However, I mailed him a week ago and he said he's stopped making them...
frown.gif

Oct 5, 2003 at 6:31 PM Post #5 of 9
i was thinking of buying vwap pads (moot point now anyway), but i think i wanted the senn's without holes. to tame the highs perhaps?, or to do my own experimenting with the size of the hole cuts. anyway, thanks for the link, Ymer.

combined with the flats i should have all the choices i want.

Oct 5, 2003 at 7:37 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by dMoog
Yes, that would be vwap. However, I mailed him a week ago and he said he's stopped making them...
frown.gif

Oh well, can't be that hard to take the pads and slip them in a bowl of black dye. Still sucks though.

Oct 5, 2003 at 8:47 PM Post #8 of 9
That's OK, I'll decide when I get some Grados down the road.

Oct 6, 2003 at 4:23 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by Sentral Dogma
i was thinking of buying vwap pads (moot point now anyway), but i think i wanted the senn's without holes. to tame the highs perhaps?, or to do my own experimenting with the size of the hole cuts. anyway, thanks for the link, Ymer.

combined with the flats i should have all the choices i want.

You should be able to just dye them yourself. Just make sure you wash them thoroughly, otherwise, you're going to have black rings around your ears..
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back