Ordering Headphones from Audiocubes
Aug 19, 2008 at 11:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DarkIce101

New Head-Fier
First of all I would like to apologize if this topic is in the wrong section. Has anybody ever ordered Headphones from Audiocubes before? If so how long did it take to ship them out? I'm asking because I've ordered the Pioneer SE-DIR800CII from them, but the order has been stuck in 'Processing' for 10 days now. I've attempted to email AC but I haven't received any replies since, and it has been 4 days now. Anybody know what's up with them? Many thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 20, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #4 of 8
I've ordered from Audiocubes many times before and have received my item at my doorstep within 4 business days after my order has been processed. It has been mentioned a few times before in this forum where one's order on AC has been stuck in 'processing' with no luck in having their email answered by AC. Keep trying to email them as they can be very busy at times and may not be able to respond immediately. You can also PM Kohn here as he is a member and he runs Audiocubes.

Aug 20, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #5 of 8
Things have been slow in general lately. If it's being shipped from Japan, expect more delays than usual around this time, as the big summer holiday vacation in Japan was 13-17th August. Then after, I imagine there is a bit of a backlog for many companies to work through.

I'm still awaiting shipments from 2 companies in Japan for goods ordered on 12th.

Sep 6, 2008 at 8:30 AM Post #6 of 8
I to have only been waiting 6 days with the status report stuck on Processing. I would like to know how many stages are there in Audiocubes 11 ( two) status descriptions? Is it just Processing and then Shipping? It's great to know that this tread exists!

Scottsmrnyc

Sep 7, 2008 at 3:09 AM Post #8 of 8
Personally I've never used the store to purchase anything, but I've got a few friends of mine who have purchased their headphones from AQ. It seems like they are on the slow side when it comes to order processing. Both of my friends had to wait over 2 weeks for their order processed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back