Ordering from Todd.How long before your order is shipped if the product is in stock.
Jun 8, 2005 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

milesbeyondjazz

500+ Head-Fier
If I order the Grado the 325i's and the Grado 15ft extension cable from Todd,can my order be shipped that day.I am an impatient person.I'll gladly pay for the fastest shipping.
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2005 at 3:55 PM Post #3 of 8
I can ship the 325i out today as long as I receive your order by 3 PM MST. They can ship out Fed Ex overnight, 2nd Day, Express Saver, Ground or USPS Priority Mail. As long as I get an order by 3 PM I ship it out ( and the item is in stock...)

Todd

Jul 6, 2005 at 2:11 PM Post #4 of 8
Just to give Todd a little back up, I ordered some items from him last Thursday. They must have shipped "same-day" as I received them yesterday, just two mailing days later.

Thanks for outstanding service Todd, rest assured that if you have what I need I'll be ordering it from you.

Nate

Jul 6, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #6 of 8
Todd ships insanely fast. 'Nuff said.

Jul 26, 2005 at 9:27 PM Post #8 of 8
Hi Alejandro,

We discussed this on the phone months ago and you said you did not want the 1/2 refund I offered. There is no tracking number with USPS. That was how you requested the headphones to be shipped. I shipped them in a timely manner - right away - and your box is one of only 2 that have been lost in 2 years shipping via USPS.

You called me and we discussed this. I made you an offer which you declined saying that you would not make me do any refund. So what is this all about?

Todd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back