ordering from glassjaraudio
Jul 2, 2008 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Iniamyen

100+ Head-Fier
Is Jeff on vacation or something? I got a really quick reply to my original e-mail but now it doesn't look like my order is progressing and I can't get a hold of him anymore.

Anyone place any orders recently? Just curious
rolleyes.gif

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #2 of 13
I ordered from him and the same sort of thing happened. Don't worry, once he has your order, he will ship it, but it takes him time to get it ready. It probably won't be more than a week but if it is, I would send him another email.

Jul 2, 2008 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 13
He mailed me about 3-4 weeks ago that my package had been shipped, hadn't get it yet so emailed him again today. Hope it hasn't got lost somewhere.

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:14 PM Post #5 of 13
I just placed an order today, i paid for it and i got an email saying its being despatched. Hopefully it will be, and it will arrive fairly soon. I found it a bit difficult to get hold of him sometimes, but he does always get back to you. It took him a while to pack up my order as i ordered a b22 balanced kit with power supply. Quite a few parts in there.

Cant wait to get it!!!!!

Jul 2, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #7 of 13
I talked to him saturday at the NorCal meet. Nice guy. He is probably one of those guys that has a real day job and caters to us when he has free time. Free time is like spare change, imaginary.

Jul 2, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #9 of 13
Jeff, will probably get back to you soon. I saw him at the NorCal meet also. He does the service as much to help us out, as he does for a part-time business. Just send another e-mail if necessary.

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #10 of 13
I know this is an old thread but I have the same question... has anyone hear from Jeff lately? I emailed him a couple of weeks ago and heard back the next day. I've emailed him a few times since then and haven't heard back. I'll give him a phone call in a few days. 

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #11 of 13

It was same with me but the service is always good.

Anything I ordered from him took a while but not longer than what it should take..

Edit; sometimes he takes ages to respond but eventually he will.

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM Post #12 of 13
Wow, super thread necro! I last got an email from Jeff on the 17th in reply to an email that I sent the previous day. Before that though, it was a decent wait before I got a reply back, so I'm guessing he's rather busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back