Ordered the MG Head OTL
Dec 6, 2001 at 4:47 AM Post #16 of 21
Everybody settle down now. We'll find out the answer by the end of next week (I hope).
rolleyes.gif

And, I think the reviewer from Australia that Joe Lau keeps talking about is our very own evilcthul. I believe he used it to do the review for acidhardware.com that has been talked about elsewhere on this board. He even used it with the Grado 325's and made no mention of any bass rolloff.

Dec 6, 2001 at 11:47 PM Post #17 of 21
I called Divertech last night and ordered a MG Head OTL. They said they should arrive next week. I've wanted a tube amp for awhile now. Should be interesting.

Bob
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 7, 2001 at 3:31 AM Post #18 of 21
So the price of this amp is going up to $369 in January? Ahh.. that kinda sucks... I was planning on getting one sometime next semester... after I'm sure that I've payed off my tuition dues and such
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2001 at 4:22 AM Post #19 of 21

lextek: I wanted to gloat about the well-under-US$300 special price my dealer's willing to sell the OTL to me at but a) it wouldn't be polite, and b) he'd be quite upset if people started calling him out of the blue requesting the same price (which could possibly result in me not getting any other great deals)
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back