Ordered my MS2i on Dec.27 - should I worry?
Jan 20, 2007 at 3:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

OpusRob

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered my MS2i on December 27, and they have not yet arrived. I called last week and they said they expected them any day, but it's been over a week. Anybody else with the same experience?

Jan 20, 2007 at 4:50 AM Post #3 of 21
I got my ms-1 in about 5 days... they should probably get to you pretty quickly.

Jan 20, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #4 of 21
Although, I do know Fraseyboy waited 42 days for his MS1s I believe. He's in Austrailia tho... Upshot being. it could always be worse, 'cept in his case, s'pose, lol

Good luck with your paitence ;-}

Jan 20, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #5 of 21
I ordered a pair of MS-Pro on Jan 5th, but they are currently backordered
frown.gif
Hopefully they come in soon.

Jan 20, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #7 of 21
There seems to be some problems in getting stock from Grado here recently, so it seems to be taking longer than usual. The biggest problem I have with my MS2i is taking them off.

...especially with this darned Beatles "love" CD.
frown.gif

Jan 20, 2007 at 4:57 PM Post #9 of 21
Yea I ordered a pair of MS2is around Dec. 20 and I have yet to receive them. Just about 2 weeks ago since they last contacted they said it could take 1-2 weeks for the headphones to arrive in their hands, then they would ship them out to me. I've yet to get a confirmation that they've shipped...

Jan 20, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #10 of 21
I asked the guy about shipping confirmation and he said that they typically don't send a confirmation email. So, I wait in silent anticipation. It's driving me crazy. Man, I hope they are worth all this angst.

Jan 20, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpusRob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I asked the guy about shipping confirmation and he said that they typically don't send a confirmation email. So, I wait in silent anticipation. It's driving me crazy. Man, I hope they are worth all this angst.

Welcome to high end audio, specifically Headphones and their amps. Be advised, this is a nich market and delays are most common whereas shiped out off the shelf is the exception. As unfortunate as that news maybe, rest assured it is true...

Good luck with your paitence~

Jan 21, 2007 at 9:51 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpusRob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered my MS2i on December 27, and they have not yet arrived. I called last week and they said they expected them any day, but it's been over a week. Anybody else with the same experience?

Had a pretty good chuckle with this question, when I compared the length of time for the OP v. waiting time for my Xin amp.
blink.gif
OpusR, I recommend you stay away from ordering Xin's products or else you may come down with a bad case of audio nervosa...
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back