Ordered my LiveWires - Can't decide on colors
Aug 27, 2007 at 10:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 90

OverlordXenu

Headphoneus Supremus
Well, I bit the bullet, and ordered some LiveWires. Impressions next Wednesday. But there is one little thing bugging me -- I can't decide on the colors.

I am stuck between getting black end caps, with both shells being clear--or black end caps, with the right shell being red, and the left shell being blue.

(Such as with stewtheking's LiveWires.)

And as a note, the end caps are staying black.

Aug 27, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #2 of 90
I went with clear/clear ... but if you're going to have black faceplates you may as well have some colour, since you're not going to see it when they're in your ears
wink.gif

Aug 27, 2007 at 10:45 PM Post #4 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
An audiologist was selling Livewires (along with custom earplugs) at the US Grand Prix Motorcycle races at Laguna Seca this July. The pink Livewires were nice!
very_evil_smiley.gif

confused.gif
How? They were taking impressions and making the Livewires on the spot?
blink.gif

Aug 27, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #5 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
An audiologist was selling Livewires (along with custom earplugs) at the US Grand Prix Motorcycle races at Laguna Seca this July. The pink Livewires were nice!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Pics!

Aug 27, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #8 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im ordering some soon as well and i am going clear/clear, they dont do custom designs do they?

I believe thet do, but i've never seen any, so don't know how well they turn out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livewires website
Custom designed (Logo) faceplates are available at an extra charge.

Aug 27, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #10 of 90
I ordered red/blue withe black face plate. And I asked for a STRAIGHT TIP instead of the 90 degree one to go with my tomahawk. I was the first one to order a straight tip. I told them I probably won't be the only one. They are checking with there manufacturer to see if that is possible. I thought having a tomahawk it was a no brainer.

Aug 27, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #12 of 90
hey

just got this email from Livewires:

Hi Mr. Prakash,

Unfortunately we don't have our custom artwork capabilities yet. We do plan on having it, although to be honest with you it's not that high on the priorities list. Sorry.

John

Aug 27, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #13 of 90
I would think that custom faceplates wouldn't work so well on the Livewire because of the position of the connector.

I voted red/blue with black. Looks pretty spiffy in person.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back