Ordered HD800/PS1000 // Interest in HD800/PS1000 // Wait and see
Feb 24, 2009 at 9:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 95

vvanrij

Headphoneus Supremus
Please read all options before voting.

Feb 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #2 of 95
Ordered both, then recently canceled order for the PS-1000.

Since they won't be in low supply anywhere I can place the order again after I've read some impressions. I'm in the first batch of HD800's and have had that order placed for weeks, so no sense in backing out now.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #4 of 95
I voted and got:

vBulletin Message
Kees, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Which is pretty much consistent with what I get when I try to order either of these phones.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #6 of 95
I dont have permission to vote either. Something wrong with the system again?

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:21 PM Post #9 of 95
Where's the option for having ordered both? I need to acquire this list for adoption purposes.
biggrin.gif

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #10 of 95
Can't vote...

I plan to read reviews of the HD-800 and maybe hear them personally, but I plan to get them by the end of the year as I already have the HD-595 and I like Sennheiser's style/comfort/sound.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #11 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyOne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No permittion to vote. I have ordered HD800

X2 No permission to vote - pre-ordered HD800. The HD800 seems like a revelation. PS-1000 seems like a GS-1000/PS-1 experiment that probably gets a lot right and some things wrong.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM Post #12 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I voted and got:

vBulletin Message
Kees, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Which is pretty much consistent with what I get when I try to order either of these phones.

Haha omg, that is hilarious.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:45 PM Post #13 of 95
Oh, I feel so depressed. I can not vote and mentally was finally ready to do so.

I want the freedom to express myself but now . . . . . I can't. . . . and I can't remember the questions long enough to post a response here. Now my memory is gone, my voting rights terminated. . . . . the only thing left is . . . . gahhh. . . listen to music. . . . .

Hey, this is pretty good. Music. . . . Greatful Dead.. . . . Vivaldi. . they mix. . . this is pretty cool. . . music. . .

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #14 of 95
I ordered the PS1000 from Todd (TTVJ). Over the past year, I've found that I really like the Grado lineup. And so if the PS1000 is an evolution of the GS1000 and PS1, bring it on! On a slightly different note, it seems not too long ago there was a long thread about petitioning a manufacturer to make a new flagship headphone. I wonder what effect that thread had on Grado and Sennheiser.

Feb 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 95
Hmm I can't vote myself... nor see the poll results. Anyway sorry for the options missing, I only have 10 positions for 'poll answer's'.

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back