Order yet to arrive and no answer from Todd
Feb 25, 2005 at 8:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

morphie

1000+ Head-Fier
Hmm I've placed and order and paid it (checked, my account was credited) and Todd told me about 10 days ago that my order was shipped and that I would receive it soon, but still nothing. I tried PMing him again, but no answer...

I know Todd is busy and all, but is this the kind of professionalism thats to be expected from high-end audio dealers?

Maybe he doesn't like french people? rofl

Feb 25, 2005 at 10:14 AM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphie
Hmm I've placed and order and paid it (checked, my account was credited) and Todd told me about 10 days ago that my order was shipped and that I would receive it soon, but still nothing. I tried PMing him again, but no answer...

I know Todd is busy and all, but is this the kind of professionalism thats to be expected from high-end audio dealers?

Maybe he doesn't like french people? rofl

rome wasent built in a day, nor was Todd.
Dont worry, and be patient

Feb 25, 2005 at 2:56 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphie
I agree, but 2 weeks and still nothing, a little better service is expected after all the great stuff you read about Todd...

I've had nothing but great experiences with Todd. He truly deserves the exemplary reputation he has here.

Having said that, it sounds like something might be wrong with your order. Either (1) something weird and out of his control has happened or (2) he's just dropped the ball here (he is human after all).

I dunno what the exact circumstances are, so give him a call and try to get a hold of him. I'm positive that he wants you to have the best purchasing experience he can provide.

Best regards,

-Jason

Feb 25, 2005 at 5:32 PM Post #6 of 10
I have found Todd to also be very slow to answer e-mails he must be very busy.

I ordered a SR-71 from Todd almost 10 days ago, I just yesterday I got a the answer 2 to 3 weeks for the next shipment.

Asked him what other amps would be good for portable use, still waiting on the e-mail.

I tried for 2 days to call Todd, and I am talking like 15 calls per day no answer, even e-mailed him to ask if his phone was broken.

He told me just order the SR-71 hands down the best portable amp. so I did.

I now I have 2 to 3 more weeks with no amp. I would like to say that this guy fell all over him self trying to take care of an enthused new Head-Fier. but instead feel like a Head-Fi step child!

I don’t know why he has not said :……Emmeline XP7
Available now!!! I am very impressed with this little amp from Ray Samuels audio. Crisp and clean with great detail and good deep bass. I like it and highly recommend it!!!
Something like this would have been nice. Thanks Mark.

Feb 26, 2005 at 6:03 AM Post #7 of 10
Todd has always been very responsive to me even if he can't always answer his phone. Have you tried the telephone? Leave him a voicemail and he will surely return your call.
I lived in Europe for some time and was constantly amazed how slow mail could be from the states; keep in mind that expidited delivery in the country of origin is only effective to the port of entry where it arrives.
Todd will take care of you.
=CPW=

Feb 26, 2005 at 7:24 AM Post #8 of 10
HI Morphie,

For some reason your order was returned to me and I had to reship it. You should have it soon. I made sure the address was the same as the last order. I don't have a clue why it was sent back to me!
Oh, amnd the part about possibly not liking the French - my mom was a full blooded French woman whose parents were French Canadien and great grandparents spoke nothing but french so I tend to like the French a lot...
I appreciate your orders and have shipped them as fast as possible and will continue to do so.

Markmaxx,

Leave a message and a return number and I'll call you back. I have been swamped with calls, and trying to tear down the entire show - almost entirely by myself and moving it back to my office and setting it back up - and fighting a nasty cold. I have finally completed the tear down and will be full time in the office again this week. No more trips to fill my car with gear, crates and other audiophile goodies.
Good protable amps - SR-71, XP-7, Porta Corda. Those are the ones I have personally chosen to sell because I like them and can stand by them. The SR-71 is a remarkable amp and my personal choice for a portable.

I am sorry to all of you. I have shipped everything out if it was in stock. Those orders that have not shipped are on back order. The SR-71, Beyer DT880 and Equinox cable account for the hold up. The Equinox are shipping to me on Monday and the DT880 are stuck in customs and have been for 3 stinkin weeks. The folks at Beyer are very frustrated as well as you, the customers.

If I have not answered your e-mail, resend it to me. I also went through a computer change during and immediately after my show and not everything went smoothly. They may have got lost, I may not have had time to answer or they are lost somewhere in my old computer.

Again, please accept my apologise and I promise to try even harder to keep things up to date.

Todd

Mar 3, 2005 at 9:42 AM Post #10 of 10
Order is received, flat pads are great, extension also!

Thanks again Todd
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back