Order from dvdupgrades takes forever...
Jan 28, 2004 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SYSTEM ALCHEMiST

New Head-Fier
I've ordered a pair of HD650s a few weeks ago from dvdupgrades,everything seems smooth before they shipped them. I've been using post.ch to trace my parcel ever since i received the shipping notice,they shipped my HD650s on Jan.20,and on 22rd my parcel arrived at some Swiss crossborder point? dont know hack about what that is,at least that's what they said on their website. Anyway,it's been 6 days now,my parcel's still there! Ah,i HATE swiss post...
mad.gif

Jan 28, 2004 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 5
Since they love neutrality, they probably kept your phones
biggrin.gif

But seriously, they are probably only delayed, still I'd not order from them again, that's for sure.
I'm waiting on some stuff myself too which takes an unusual long time, I know how annoying it can get, especially when they don't answer even emails.

Jan 28, 2004 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 5
totally agree with you,dude.Same thing happened to me with AA,i dont know if it's just me or what,seems everybody here likes AA's service.anyway,they just won't answer my emails,so the only thing i can do is to phone them,they sound nice on the phone though,but still no email,couldn't figure out why.

Jan 29, 2004 at 10:57 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by SYSTEM ALCHEMiST
I've ordered a pair of HD650s a few weeks ago from dvdupgrades,everything seems smooth before they shipped them. I've been using post.ch to trace my parcel ever since i received the shipping notice,they shipped my HD650s on Jan.20,and on 22rd my parcel arrived at some Swiss crossborder point? dont know hack about what that is,at least that's what they said on their website. Anyway,it's been 6 days now,my parcel's still there! Ah,i HATE swiss post...
mad.gif

Which shipping method did you use? I chose PostPac Priority and they didn't even give me a tracking number!
frown.gif

Not to mention VERY RUDE email response from one of their employees. Fortunately their management seems to monitor incoming emails so the guy's boss got him to re-reply me after I sent a polite email to demand a fair treatment.
eek.gif

At this point I should probably consider myself lucky if I ever get to see my HD650.
mad.gif

Jan 30, 2004 at 6:01 AM Post #5 of 5
Just as I was typing the last reply... Mail man came to deliver my stuff - so complaining restlessly DOES WORK after all.
rolleyes.gif

What I said still stands tho, DVDupgrades certainly doesn't offer the most friendly customer service in the world. Their price must be really competitive for me to ever order from them again.
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back