OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier at RMAF
Mar 5, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #1,081 of 1,240
Mar 5, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #1,083 of 1,240
Really looking forward to hearing how the PM 3's sound. Have never heard planers before but very keen to own a pair to compliment my NADs and K7xx's. All of you lucky early owners, please post impressions asap for us 'tentative' folks! Thanks in advance and happy listening.

Mar 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #1,084 of 1,240
My PM-3 shipped out today! Now we wait... This is going to be interesting, I'm hoping for something like the T5p but with more bass and more portable. If they can pull off a fast attacking can that is a good low end its going to be a world beater. 

In a few days we shall find out!

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #1,085 of 1,240
crap. winter storm in Midwest delayed fedex delivery of my PM-3 today :mad:

the wait is killing me :D

Mar 6, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #1,090 of 1,240
  It was one of my "minions" who helped you, and several other customers, this afternoon demo our current line of personal audio products.

Fortunate is the man who has minions. You have plural, I'd settle for one. Any up for purchase .

Mar 7, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #1,091 of 1,240
Mar 7, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #1,093 of 1,240
received my pair of PM-3s today. enjoying them very much.

i had some worries about the earcup depth, but honestly the material used for the earcups and the inner earcups are so comfy that I think there should be no problems even for my super sensitive ears. very happy to report that the comfort and build quality is outstanding!!! :) very premium build quality, packaging, accessories, and comfort that matches its premium price tag for the closed mid-fi pair of portable headphones niche.

will update sonic impressions after a few days :)

Mar 7, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #1,095 of 1,240
Look forward to hearing a comparison with the ADs as I just sold my pair and am looking for a more portable pair, either the PM-3 or the EL-8. I'm also looking forward to your impressions Money4Me, I've found your one head-fi'er who seems to have similar tastes and impressions of gear as me and I really value your opinion and comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back