[Oppo HA2] OTG cable is draining battery out of my phone
Apr 13, 2016 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

GridIroN

100+ Head-Fier
I have an HA2 who's factory cable broke in my pocket. I purchases another OTG cable from an online store thats OTG on one side only (i dont know if this is an issue). When I try to use it, it both plays the music like before but also sucks the battery out of my phone and puts the HA2 in charging mode.

Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Does it require a double OTG cable that only comes from Oppo??

Thanks.

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #2 of 3
I have an HA2 who's factory cable broke in my pocket. I purchases another OTG cable from an online store thats OTG on one side only (i dont know if this is an issue). When I try to use it, it both plays the music like before but also sucks the battery out of my phone and puts the HA2 in charging mode.

Does anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Does it require a double OTG cable that only comes from Oppo??

Thanks.

The detail has been covered many times in the main HA-2 thread so I am not going to repeat it here. To put it short, you need a bi-directional microUSB-to-microUSB OTG cable, or simply get this.

Apr 13, 2016 at 8:08 PM Post #3 of 3

The detail has been covered many times in the main HA-2 thread so I am not going to repeat it here. To put it short, you need a bi-directional microUSB-to-microUSB OTG cable, or simply get this.

Thanks in any case. That was more helpful than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back