Opinions on a Purchase
Feb 14, 2011 at 11:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

gjgman

New Head-Fier
I'am having a hard time deciding on a amp. I've narrowed it down to a Woo Wa6:
[size=11pt]                                                                                                 WA6: $620
                                                                                                Teflon sockets: $75
                                                                                                V-Cap input caps: $170
                                                                                                DACT stepped attenuator: $215
                                                                                                EML 5U4G Mesh $260[/size]
[size=11pt]                                                                                                Shipping: $40[/size]
[size=11pt]                                                                                                 Total: $1,380USD [/size]

[size=11pt]And a Ray Samuels stock Raptor for $ 1175.[/size]

[size=11pt]I listen to mostly Jazz, classic rock and allot of movies. With Sennheiser 650 will upgrade soon to the 800 however,any  help greatly appreciated.[/size]

Feb 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #2 of 2
Boy, I can understand why you're struggling with a decision.  I just ordered a stock WA6 and really don't know much about the options you're considered.  I guess I ordered the Woo because Woos are so well regarded here on the forums. 

I'm sure you'll get feedback from people with more between their ears than I have.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back