Opera Internet Browser
Jan 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM Post #46 of 49
Thanks for your help, but it did not solve my problem. CNN and Acronis do not display correctly. I will send an e-mail message to Opera later this week to find a resolution to my specific problems.

Jan 4, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #47 of 49
As a last resort, I remember my Gmail used to not work when I set "Identify as" option to anything that's not Opera (Identify as Firefox. Identify as Internet Explorer).
That is a status panel that can be added if you go to Appearance, Buttons, Status, and drag the "Identify as" to the status bar (I really don't know where to find that option in another place..)
If this doesn't do it, I give up

Jan 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #48 of 49
Tab stacking is an extremely useful feature. Right now, I have eight tab stacks to organize a whole bunch of individual tabs within the latest version of Opera. The preview feature works if I hover my mouse cursor over a tab stack. This is the next evolution in tabbed browsing and it is by far one of the most innovative ideas that have been implemented in any modern web browser. I love this feature alone.

You should try Opera 11. It is not perfect, but it is a great web browser. I will try out the mouse gestures feature later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back