Opera bugs
Jan 1, 2011 at 8:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nuwidol

1000+ Head-Fier
Recently I've been toying with the Opera browser & I've noticed a couple of bugs when using Head-Fi on it & thought I'd let people know in case they were not known.

The first one is to do with quoting other peoples posts. You can never have the quoted message above your own text. For some reason it will not let you & it displays your post with the quote under it which is a little topsy turvy.

Another problem with quoting is it will not et you remove any of the quoted text so in order to reply to a specific point in the text you have to resort to highlighting it (I've noticed a few others doing this too so maybe its not just Opera)

There also seems to be a problem replying to PMs occasionally where the reply utton does not show up. I have t copy the text I have written to clipboard & refresh the page until the reply button reappears.

Ooh, remembered another one. When clicking a picture that been posted to see the full size version it never loads. To look at it you have to right click it & open it in a new tab. I left it trying to open an image & took my dogs out for a 90 minute walk yesterday & it hadn't opened when we go back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back