Open Back Fullsize Headphones For Baroque Era
Mar 24, 2019 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ohtar-aran

New Head-Fier
hey folks,
im looking headphone for baroque era. whats that mean for me; shining, bright and detailed highs for harpsicord, neatural and controlled mids and low frequency responce and fast drivers. my budget is 750$. i looked before hifiman he-560, beyerdynamic amiron home and sennheiser hd660s, which one or anothoer is best option for me?

edit; i will buy a amp with headphone which is the best option with 500$ budget for me?

thank you and regards.

Mar 25, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #3 of 5
hey folks,
im looking headphone for baroque era. whats that mean for me; shining, bright and detailed highs for harpsicord, neatural and controlled mids and low frequency responce and fast drivers. my budget is 750$. i looked before hifiman he-560, beyerdynamic amiron home and sennheiser hd660s, which one or anothoer is best option for me?

edit; i will buy a amp with headphone which is the best option with 500$ budget for me?

thank you and regards.

I would recommend checking out the HifiMan HE5se as well if you are considering the 560. The 560 is more refined IMO, but the 5se is more fun, dynamic, and musical, especially if you pair it with a more powerful amp. Another bonus is that the 5se got a price reduction on Adorama recently. So it may leave you with more money left over for an amp.

Mar 25, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #5 of 5
I have the Oehlbach XXL Dac Ultra and it synergizes really well with Sennheiser HD600/700 and AKG K612/K702/K712 and Q701. HD600 is not so good for classical music, I strongly recommend the K702 or K712 for classical music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back