Open an existing subbed thread - starts earlier than where I finished
Jun 24, 2014 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

GREQ

Headphoneus Supremus
Not sure if this is a known bug, but when I open threads that I've subbed to, they always open 2+ entries prior to where I finished.

In the past it used to remember exactly the last post I read, and when I opened the thread the next day it would continue from the first new post.
Now I sometimes have to scroll down even a few 'pages' (in height) to get to the latest posts, which is especially noticeable in 'gallery' themed threads with graphically larger entries.

Using latest Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m

(tested on 3 different PCs)

Jun 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi @GREQ!

Is this only happening in picture-heavy threads or on pages where images are posted in the thread in precious posts on the page?  What may be happening is that your browser is jumping to the correct point, but as images load, the page scrolls, and your viewing area is now higher up in the thread.   

Jun 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 3

What may be happening is that your browser is jumping to the correct point, but as images load, the page scrolls, and your viewing area is now higher up in the thread.   

This sounds like it could be it.

It's strange though; my internet isn't any slower but I never had this problem before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back