Ontario Meet #2?
Aug 14, 2007 at 1:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Malakei

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys im not sure how the last meet went at the reference library, but there seemd to be alot of interest. Id love to try and get people interested in another, help would really be necessary for me to organize it since im not really in contact with many companies so i'd have to get some info from a few of you who are better travelled. however, if this is of interest to people let me know and i will start putting something together, also anyone who could or would like to help arrange this, the help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers all.

oh and p.s. feel free to make suggestions as to a location on here as well.

Aug 18, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #2 of 4
It's WAY too early for another full-fledged meet fyi. That meet took alot of time and people power to do over about 2 months. Generally there's a Toronto meet bi-yearly, so check back in Jan/Feb.

Aug 18, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #3 of 4
If you're serious and want to organize a meet, I would suggest start with reading the “meeting suggestions” thread, sticky at the top of this forum if you have not already done so.

Sounds good?
icon10.gif
Next, I would suggest you gather the attendance list from the previous Toronto meet and PM members with an interest check and refer them back to this thread to post in.

If there's enough interest for any get together, you should start working on a solid meet date. One of the best ways is to add if possible or start a new thread with a poll where interested parties can vote on date.
cool.gif

Best,
Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back