online-yard-sales
Oct 6, 2010 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Aimless1

Headphoneus Supremus
I am looking at a new source in another country.  The seller is offering to sell using this fiduciary service, Online-Yard-Sales.  I have never heard of the service and can find very little information online about it.

This can be viewed as very good or very bad depending on your point of view, but I did send an email and received a reply back within 30 minutes.  I basically wanted to know how long they had been in business, their BBB rating and if they have any links to reviews of their services.  They answered two of the three questions as follows:
"We are verified and registered with Better Business Bureau (BBB) for more than 4 Years . The seller Xxxx Xxxxxx told us that you may be a possible buyer . Please confirm if you want to use our services ."  I removed the sellers name.  Found that part kind of creepy.

Anyone heard of, used, know anything about this service?

Looking forward to your input.

***AMENDED*** 

Could not find a BBB listing in Seattle, found a different business, dropdesign.com listed at the business address, only a couple of paypal forum posts regarding the business.  Smells bad to me.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back