Online voting, <FiiO T-shirt design competition> , first 20 positions.
Nov 4, 2011 at 7:04 AM Post #16 of 44
B is now taken off, does that mean another entry will be posted to replace B ? That could mean I still have a chance 
popcorn.gif

Nov 4, 2011 at 7:13 AM Post #18 of 44
I'm in! LOL I'm in!

Oh my god! I'm in!

Thank you!

Nov 5, 2011 at 8:47 AM Post #26 of 44
I hate to do this but it looks like shirt L is a little dodgy as well

1314117643_x.jpg

I also found this 

stock-vector-ink-splash-background-45385921.jpg

Looks like the back of shirt O, of course the ones who submitted the designs could have permission 

Nov 5, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #27 of 44
Quite disheartening that many people can't create their own original works. :/ 

Quote:
I hate to do this but it looks like shirt L is a little dodgy as well

1314117643_x.jpg

I also found this 

stock-vector-ink-splash-background-45385921.jpg

Looks like the back of shirt O, of course the ones who submitted the designs could have permission 

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #28 of 44
This poll is forgery, you can vote yourself as much as you like just by register new accounts and open the poll link. 
This is why B managed to vote himself even after he was banned. And also why the votes on G and Q is way above the rest, they are sitting and voting themselves over and over by making new fake accounts. 
Q you can stop now, I have reported you - this poll should not count.

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:22 AM Post #29 of 44
This thread has over 3000 views. Those aren't all fake accounts. You can vote without posting in the thread. Completely possible those are legitimate votes. Granted you're probably right, but still.

Calm down.

Quote:
This poll is forgery, you can vote yourself as much as you like just by register new accounts and open the poll link. 
This is why B managed to vote himself even after he was banned. And also why the votes on G and Q is way above the rest, they are sitting and voting themselves over and over by making new fake accounts. 
Q you can stop now, I have reported you - this poll should not count.

Nov 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #30 of 44
im completely calm :)
but, 2 contributors which have not got a single mention in the forums are skyrocketing in front of everyone else.
I tested myself, this site doesn´t require any email confirmation before a new account is operatable (even the account I´m writing with now has a fake email), and I can keep voting the entire day if I´d want to... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back