Online Networking Thread (names for Steam/XBL/PSN, Nintendo friend codes, etc.)
Mar 12, 2012 at 7:06 AM Post #16 of 52
PC gamer only, from Europe.

Steam: Ra97oR

Wanna know what I play? I mainly play mods and lesser known games, but do play some World of Tanks and Team Fortress 2.

Mar 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #20 of 52
Going to try and get around to sending each of you requests today.  DISCLAIMER. I am online a lot, but in OFFLINE mode quite a bit.  If we all ever decide to have a throwdown evening or something I will go online, but for the most part I am playing online in offline mode.  Just putting that out there incase you add me and I'm always offline.  You can always send me a PM here if you're up for gaming or something one evening.

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #23 of 52
Xfire : Shroker
XBL: Shr0ker
Steam: ajeng88@fontalis.com (I should not this is not an email nor does it function anymore). This was back in the days when they used emails as users.

Jun 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #24 of 52
This should really be a sticky.

Quote:
Interesting. I'll bite. Steam ID: fEast91 (don't ask).

I play LoL in occasions, but mostly hang put in Nordic East server more because more convenient there. Very low level though. :p My NA account is higher, but don't play there as much; the lag gets really bad for me.

EDIT: Odd. I tried searching some of you guys' Steam ID. All I can get is NamelessFragger. 
confused.gif

I think it's generally better to post the url to your profile, like so?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sarsamis

Other stuff:

360/PSN - sarsamis.  I don't really find myself using either too often, though.
SC2 - sarsamis.591 or kunlanssmile at yahoo dot com if that doesn't work.  I'm a very low level Zerg who mostly plays bad custom maps, but have been meaning to play the real game more.

I have Diablo 3, but can't say I have much desire to play it any time soon.  My tag there is Maganzo#1882, though, if anyone would like to add it.

Jun 9, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #25 of 52
Just FYI, I made a secondary account for PSN...

PSN #2: Mad_Lust_Envy

I doubt it will get a lot of use, but it's there just in case.

Sep 11, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #30 of 52
Lol, I haven't touched my 3DS since Sunday. I'll add you now. I been busy playing Mass Effect 3 and catching up on anime.

Problem is, I'll mostly be playing the 3DS while I'm at work overnight, and there's no internet connection. Gonna be very rare to see me online at least until the end of this month, as I don't even know if I'll have a stable job after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back