Online Dating
Jan 22, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #31 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone finds a site where intelligent, dark, gamer / metalhead / goth girls are, let me know. Seem to be rarer then diamonds, though understandable considering their value (to me)

Gothic, Goth, Gothic dating, Gothic angel, Gothic personals, Gothic girl, American gothic, Punk, Vampire, Metal, Fetish.

Gothic Singles, Dating, and Personals @ GothScene.com

Goth Passions - 100% Free Gothic Social Networking, Goth Dating, Gothic Personals & Chat

Jan 22, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #34 of 50
Haha, you guys rule
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #35 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girlfriend dumped me the other day. She said some stuff about me not listening to her, I can't really recall exactly. I wasn't really paying attention. So anyway, I was wondering if online dating is a good or bad idea.

Do you really want to start dating already
Its not such a good idea filling an empty space with a teh first stranger you come across.
Better to meet a sane real person in real life like "back in the days"
wink.gif

Jan 23, 2009 at 1:35 AM Post #36 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by paara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its not such a good idea filling an empty space with a teh first stranger you come across.
wink.gif

u havent seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall then.

it works and u get a hotter chick
wink.gif

Jan 23, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #37 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by paara /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif

Arranged marriages have a high success rate bud!

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:43 AM Post #39 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If anyone finds a site where intelligent, dark, gamer / metalhead / goth girls are, let me know. Seem to be rarer then diamonds, though understandable considering their value (to me)

Or try http://www.metalflirt.de. It's hilarious. But I guess you'd have to come to Germany then to use it.

Jan 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #41 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arranged marriages have a high success rate bud!

I guess that depends on the arrangement
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #43 of 50
I have 2 co-workers, one of them is married with 2nd kid on the way, the other is in a relationship with the woman he met online.

On the positive side, my married co-worker showed me a picture of his wife and she looks pretty hot. She works and has a stable job, he always talks about her as a good wife and a good cook. When we eat lunch at the office he always as a well prepared lunch box of lunch his wife sacked for him.

On the negative side, I've haven't tried it myself. I feel funny about posting my picture on the net. I'm afraid someone I know is going to see my picture and make a big joke about it.

Anyways, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back