1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Onkyo Announces New headphones

Discussion in 'Head-Fi Network & Industry News' started by pwodarz, Nov 6, 2013.
  1. pwodarz
    Available in the UK in December, no word on U.S. availability
    [​IMG]
    Onkyo Expands Headphone Range with iOS-Compatible ES-CTI300 On-Ear and IE-CTI300 In-Ear Models

OSAKA, JAPAN. Users of Apple mobile devices can now enjoy award-winning Onkyo headphone sound with the convenience of inline controls and mic to make on-the-fly playback adjustments and phone calls easy.

The ES-CTI300 on-ear and IE-CTI300 in-ear headphones retain the same brilliant design and specification as the existing four-model range but add a detachable oxygen-free 6N copper cable with iOS-Certified controls, and for the ES-CTI300s, a striking silver finish with premium leatherette earpads. Both headphones come with a silver (transparent) tangle-resistant cable........

Full Article Here: http://www.uk.onkyo.com/en/articles/onkyo-unveils-two-stunning-new-high-performance-headphones-to-partner-ios-devices-96849.html

[​IMG][​IMG] 

2. pwodarz
    Personally I think they're gorgeous, like to know about the sound quality

3. cfh1
    I have a set, I find them the most transparent phones I have. mind I am a beer budget user with champagne taste. Perhaps bested by new to me audiod tech cti3ix