OnePlus One
Oct 14, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #183 of 203
I'll tell you guys right now... The sound coming from the USB-C of the Oneplus 2 is way better than Oneplus 1. 
gs1000.gif
  On the audio jack using an IEM not so much (too much static)

Oct 14, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #184 of 203
I have the oneplus 2 and use my Vsonic Vsd3s. I am hearing noises whenever I plug them in. Like electricty? Not sure how to explain it, but on certain sounds it'll go with the beat. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #188 of 203
I have 2 OnePlus One's, Mine and my Wife's.  I am running UAPP & Nuetron and I can Not get either to recognize my new Fiio Q1.  I have used a OTG to Micro USB, a Micro USB to micro USB.  I have turned off the charging switch, I have unpluged restarted and done every combination I can think of.  My Q1 is easily recognized by my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7.

Any thoughts?  Really getting frustrated!!!  
frown.gif

Claus

Dec 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #190 of 203
My OPO died (SIM card slot went out) took me 1 month to get warranty replacement! That's the bad thing about saving $400 on a phone! My replacement recognizes my UAPP with one particular OTG cable but not my other 3. Weird!!! It keeps wanting to upgrade to newest android but there's no way I'm chancing it. Thanks for the response.

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #193 of 203
Anybody still using this phone? Ive been thinking to buy Fiio X1 or Xduoo X2 for my dedicated DAP. Soundwise, is there any significant differences between those two low-mid DAP and our OPO?

Thanks

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #194 of 203
  Anybody still using this phone? Ive been thinking to buy Fiio X1 or Xduoo X2 for my dedicated DAP. Soundwise, is there any significant differences between those two low-mid DAP and our OPO?

Thanks

Hi, I'm using the OPO and also have a Sony Walkman A25, which is comparable to the Xduoo. Soundwise, the walkman outperforms the OPO.

With oneplus DSP turned on (only available in the cyanogenmod version, or you'd have to flash it), the DSP does a good job of helping with soundstage and quality of sound on the OPO, which brings it close, but not on par with the Walkman. So Xduoo will outperform the OPO.

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #195 of 203
  Hi, I'm using the OPO and also have a Sony Walkman A25, which is comparable to the Xduoo. Soundwise, the walkman outperforms the OPO.

With oneplus DSP turned on (only available in the cyanogenmod version, or you'd have to flash it), the DSP does a good job of helping with soundstage and quality of sound on the OPO, which brings it close, but not on par with the Walkman. So Xduoo will outperform the OPO.

Where do you turn on DSP?  I'm running the latest ota and can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back