One small problem with E2's (backpacks)
Apr 2, 2004 at 2:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JulianL

New Head-Fier
I realised that I cant wear the E2's with backpacks because due to the way they're designed to be threaded down your back, they always snag and tug my ears. Do you guys have any remedies for this problem?

Apr 2, 2004 at 3:08 PM Post #2 of 3
wear them in front. Allow the cable to go around your ear and instead of dropping behind your back, let them drop in front.

Apr 2, 2004 at 3:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Julian, it's equally easy to run the cord down your front -- that's what I do when I'm commuting. Before you put the phones in, slide the clear tube down to the bottom, hold the cord in front of you, bring the phones up along the line of your jaw, then coil the cord around your ears from behind and insert the phones. Then just slide the clear tube up to tighten the cord under your chin.

I had a hard time figuring out how to put the cord down the back, because I started out with the in-front position. I think the problem is that you can't switch from one position to the other without taking out the phones entirely, so you can't stumble on the alternate arrangement by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back