One of the things about being 30-something...
Apr 16, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #2 of 17
I realize that, as a person soon turning 20, the legal age of consent in massachusetts is just too damn low.
wink.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 4:48 AM Post #3 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
..is that you just don't bounce back as quickly from anything, but especially the booze.

Please add your observations.

Interesting. Booze is no problem. In fact, it seems to be easier to bounce back from--because I'm either smarter or have more practice...

It's the groin pulls and arthritic shoulder that are bugging me--where they just didn't before...
smily_headphones1.gif

-Patrick "Who plays ice hockey 2 times a week..."

Apr 16, 2006 at 5:02 AM Post #5 of 17
Before when I drank booze I just had to go to the bathroom, hence the term "rented beer." However, now that I am over 35, they (booze) took up "residence" in my belly.

All my pants don't fit and I don't have any money to get new pants due to head-fi and beer. Oh yeah, and my favorite "S" word now is "Sleep."

Oy~

Apr 16, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #6 of 17
Yeah, it clearly has to do with intelligence. I drink more water, I eat better, I exercise more, I drink the alcohol slower, and I eat a very small meal about 3 hours before, and a small meal after. The last hangover I had was well over a decade ago.

Apr 16, 2006 at 11:57 AM Post #9 of 17
One thing I've noticed is that you accumulate a lot of stuff. I'm 50+ Thats my excuse.
Have just spent the morning going through some old boxes up in the loft.
Just found an old record case from when I was a teenager- scary stuff in there- Original 45rpm Vinyl from the 60's and 70's
rolleyes.gif
obviously being in the UK some of the stuff will not be familiar to some of you but just pulled a few out and gave them a spin on the TT. Dave Clark 5 - Bits and pieces,The Ronnettes, and even found SWMBO's collection of Carpenters Albums.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 1:38 PM Post #10 of 17
best thing about getting close to 30, women start knowing more and knowing exactly what they want in bed.

Apr 16, 2006 at 2:09 PM Post #11 of 17
Pain is easier to set in, and lasts longer (the pain that is
biggrin.gif
). Things do not taste as good as they did and worst of all at certain point you could be the father of the good looking girl a the end of the bar
mad.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewtz
best thing about getting close to 30, women start knowing more and knowing exactly what they want in bed.

...and that's a GOOD thing? I thought men prefer women to be...ooops...I just found out there are 14 year olds (=underage/minors) who read this forum...have to be careful...

"I love you, you love me, we are one big happy family...We LOVE you Barney!"

Apr 16, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
..is that you just don't bounce back as quickly from anything, but especially the booze.

Please add your observations.

So true. Which is why, as get farther and farther on the this side of thirty, you learn not to overindulge in things that are hard to bounce back from.
icon10.gif

Apr 16, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I realize that, as a person soon turning 20, the legal age of consent in massachusetts is just too damn low.
wink.gif

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back