One of the slickest headphone vids I've ever seen ...
Jul 20, 2016 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

estreeter

Headphoneus Supremus
It wont come as big news to most on Head-Fi that pro audio gear can be hit and miss for recreational listening purposes, but in general we've greeted gear from several dedicated pro audio companies very warmly here (and I'm not talking about headphones that simply have 'Pro' or 'DJ' attached to the name).

While I cant say that I've seen a lot of marketing videos specifically about headphones, I've watched a lot of the vids made by companies like Sweetwater to market active monitors and DACs/mixers etc. They tend to be a lot slicker than the interviews with a headphone manufacturer or even the vid reviews done by the folks many of us know and - usually - have come to trust. This is marketing hoopla - no question - but its marketing done very, very well IMO.

(Interesting that the print reviews of this headphone portray it as anything *but* 'musical', but again that's marketing. Caveat Emptor, and enjoy the show  :D)

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #3 of 4
You were expecting bikini-clad nubiles reading from KRK's script ? Of course, if you DO have such a vid I'll be happy to take a look at it :wink:

Jul 20, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 4
You were expecting bikini-clad nubiles reading from KRK's script ? Of course, if you DO have such a vid I'll be happy to take a look at it
wink.gif

Well, you sure hyped it up. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back