One hour left - what would you do before the end of the world?
Oct 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM Post #91 of 169
Cash out all my investments, and go to Tahiti and sit on the beach with a cold coconut drink, and wait for it, after doing one of the beach girl beauties.
(I'm very fast at all these things....)

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:14 AM Post #92 of 169
I'de have to say, go out having sex. I'm sure you could get lots of women to lower thier standards simply because of the situation, lol.

Oct 21, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #93 of 169
I guess I'd just sit calmly and contemplate the fact that we are made of star stuff and will be destroyed by star stuff and how interesting it is that we are the only creatures that we know of who can contemplate that fact.

I mean; wow! from the slight chance(well; not really so slight)that a few atoms of carbon and hydrogen and oxygen got together and a few billion years later here we are! GAT&C! So Cool! I wonder if "The Aliens" use GAT&C or something else? And do THEY have to sleep? I hate having to sleep.
frown.gif

...naw; I'd probably find something else better to do.

Oct 21, 2007 at 3:33 PM Post #94 of 169
Rob a bank, then use the money to pay for one of those Russian Space Tourist Flights along with my family.

And bring my portable rig.

And a lot of batteries...

Then once the whole asteroid annihilation thing is over, we'll go back down and I'll have the greatest audio system on Earth
580smile.gif

EDIT: I read through the rest of the responses and it's funny that everyone is planning on waiting for it too happen.
Hey, if you can't find a multi-billion dollar rocket ship to carry you to safety, find a bomb shelter or nuclear bunker.

I'd have a very, very hard time just waiting...I'd do everything in my power to help my family and me through it.

There's always a way.

Oct 21, 2007 at 5:36 PM Post #95 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by shomie911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EDIT: I read through the rest of the responses and it's funny that everyone is planning on waiting for it too happen.
Hey, if you can't find a multi-billion dollar rocket ship to carry you to safety, find a bomb shelter or nuclear bunker.

I'd have a very, very hard time just waiting...I'd do everything in my power to help my family and me through it.

There's always a way.

For some reason, in this particular Doomsday scenario, the people of Earth only find out about the asteriod one hour before it hits. Find a nuclear bomb shelter in one hour? It's likely all infrastruture would collapse the very second after the news bulletin, finding or building a bomb shelter would be a little tricky (none of this, buy, build
wink.gif
).

Realistically, we'd have months to prepare and the situation would be completey different.

EK

Oct 21, 2007 at 7:30 PM Post #98 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, live everyday as if it were your last!

GO out today and do all these things!

That may not be a good thing if you read some of the things people wrote
580smile.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #103 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by eternality.pl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd do nothing, dimply nothing

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternality.pl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd do nothing, simply nothing

But would you do nothing twice, dimply or not?
tongue.gif

Oct 22, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #104 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by guzziguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But would you do nothing twice, dimply or not?
tongue.gif

He said he would dimply do nothing. But as to whether he would do 'nothing' twice - well, that's not as dimple to understand
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back