on the road IEMs
Dec 5, 2016 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

xwing01

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for some on the road IEMs. I don't work out and just want something to plug into a phone while waiting at a bus stop or in the car. here are some requirements i need,
  1. MUST be under 175 but under 150 is preferable
  2.  MUST NOT have a really booming mass like beats (i list ion to some dubstep so it still has to have some bass)
  3. MUST NOT be blue tooth (i might want to use them on my laptop to get used to the sound signature)
  4. MUST be able to last a long time 

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #2 of 5
You should check out the RHA ma750. They meet all of your requirements, having a price of $120, a tight and controlled bass, and a 3 year warranty. They are made with stainless steel and have very durable, rubbery cables that just feel premium.
A few things you should know though. They really do require a long burn in, and they won't sound very good out of the box. Other than that they are one of the best in that price range, and even above a bit too.

Dec 5, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 5
how long is this burn in period. Over night?

As far as I can tell it is about 100 hours. And it is absolutely necessary too, as without it the highs are pretty harsh and the mid-bass is not very present. After, though, the mid bass is present, and very precise, and the highs are clear and crisp, without being harsh and overbearing.

Dec 5, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #5 of 5
so about 4 days thats a long time, but i have looked at there specs and what comes with and its DEFINITELY on the table if i find nothing that even compares to them by looking at reviews and products in my price range i picking these up as soon as i have the money 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back