OMG this girl is a LOON!!
Jun 24, 2002 at 12:15 AM Post #46 of 56
Rick -- OMG! Takes a big man to admit something like that...

Flasken -- I had a relationship which sounds a lot like yours. I don't think it was just a matter of she was "playing" me, in my case. I think there was a distinct desire not to be the way she was, but she just couldn't help it. I ended up losing to the other guy because...well, honestly, I don't know, but I conjecture that it was because he was just plain more demanding of her time than I was. I was always like super polite and self-deprecating and "...if you don't have anything better to do..." kind of thing, and maybe that just doesn't work with everyone. I decided that I didn't want to change into something I'm not just to try to "win" her, so I gave up and moved on.

Jun 24, 2002 at 3:29 PM Post #47 of 56
I've said it before and I'll say it again WOMEN ARE CRAZY! And they don't get any better the older they get. I say run as fast as you can!! I have too many horror stories to tell and the scars to prove them, but I don't want to fill up Jude's server...

Jun 24, 2002 at 6:00 PM Post #48 of 56
Well, what can I say??? We should have more women threads...

I'm going to see her privatly in an hour or so.. (Or am I??)

Jun 24, 2002 at 9:21 PM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Well, what can I say??? We should have more women threads...

I'm going to see her privatly in an hour or so.. (Or am I??)

Just move on man. Keep on looking untill you find the less crazy ones and go for it. More fish in the sea. A lot more.

Jun 25, 2002 at 1:07 AM Post #51 of 56
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

And from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

BTW all of my women threads are polyester.
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2002 at 7:15 AM Post #52 of 56
Dear Flasken:

Get used to it. The world is full of loons, including me.
If you can't be calm and tolerant of her, just disconnect.
World is full of people. Be happy with your choice of companions.
If you are not happy with anyone, don't make them a companion.

Jun 25, 2002 at 10:30 AM Post #53 of 56
Guess what? She phoned me in the evening saying her mother was in the hospital and that she just got home herself!! I almost burst into laughter... SEE YA.

Either way I was already on my way to my best friends party, so i had a good time afterall, and that's all that matters, aye?

Jun 25, 2002 at 5:06 PM Post #54 of 56
Guess what? She phoned me in the evening saying her mother was in the hospital and that she just got home herself!! I almost burst into laughter... SEE YA.

Ha ha. What a cop out. I told you to ditch her before that happens.

Jun 27, 2002 at 4:32 AM Post #55 of 56
Quote:

Either way I was already on my way to my best friends party, so i had a good time afterall, and that's all that matters, aye?

Does the hospital have locked doors and padded cells?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back