OMG!!!!! There's Actually MUSIC Being Played on VH1
Sep 10, 2003 at 12:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

williamgoody

Banned
Honest to goodness! I'm flipping around between innings, and I actually saw a band PLAYING A WHOLE SONG on VH1. It wasn't a "Behind the Music", or a movie, or lose weight program, or a documentary, or even "Divas".

It was The Donna's, don't know the program, but they played two songs.

Geez, Who knew?
biggrin.gif

Next thing you know they'll do something crazy like play a music video there, or on MTV or something like that.
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2003 at 12:32 AM Post #2 of 9
lol, but you have to give em props for "i love the 70s/80s". those are pretty good shows. the 70's one in particular makes me nostalgic for a time i wasn't even alive
biggrin.gif

and even when they do play music, it's usually pretty crappy stuff
frown.gif

Sep 10, 2003 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by djgustashaw
lol, but you have to give em props for "i love the 70s/80s". those are pretty good shows. the 70's one in particular makes me nostalgic for a time i wasn't even alive
biggrin.gif

and even when they do play music, it's usually pretty crappy stuff
frown.gif

Nah, I hate shows like that.
biggrin.gif

Besides, arent there other channels that do that?

VH stood for Video Hits.
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2003 at 1:50 AM Post #4 of 9
vh1 may be bad, but IMHO mtv is still the worst. they really make me mad with their extremely short runnings of shows. a full "season" (if you can even call it that) for most shows is 6 episodes. spiderman was much better, however, since it had 13 episodes in it's run.

Sep 10, 2003 at 4:33 AM Post #6 of 9
VH1 playing music is actually believable... call me when MTV does it.

Sep 10, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #7 of 9
I liked the I Love the 70's programs.
What I can't tolerate is all the commercials. VH1 seems to have more commercial time than program time.

Sep 10, 2003 at 3:54 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
VH1 playing music is actually believable... call me when MTV does it.

Good idea.

What was the last time you saw a music video on MTV?

Everyone can participate.

Sep 10, 2003 at 4:32 PM Post #9 of 9
Last video I saw was "C'mon feel the noise" by Quiet Riot, sometime in the 80's. I vividly remember all the spandex.

MTV international plays music videos, but my "satellite" company doesnt offer it.
confused.gif

To watch a video I have to jump on a plane, leave the US and land on a 3rd world country, where you have access to many more channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back