OMG My Baby O is no longer mint!!
Aug 8, 2007 at 8:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 63

babyoh

100+ Head-Fier
Idiot mom was vacuuming the carpet. The Baby O cable was resting on the carpet and got tangled into the motorized/rotating head with a brush. Not a pretty sight. I just rescued the tangled cable from the vacuum cleaner and it now has scraps all over it. The motto of this story is never leave your treasured headphones unattended. All kinds of crazy sh1t can happen.
frown.gif

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #4 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by a529612 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Idiot mom was vacuuming the carpet. The Baby O cable was resting on the carpet and got tangled into the motorized/rotating head with a brush. Not a pretty sight. I just rescued the tangled cable from the vacuum cleaner and it now has scraps all over it. The motto of this story is never leave your treasured headphones unattended. All kinds of crazy sh1t can happen.
frown.gif

You should vacuum your carpet yourself instead of leaving that to your "idiot mod" who shouldn't be the one to blame but yourself. Don't be an eminem of yourself and respect your mom more than your rig and you should be fine.

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 63
Disrespect to parent aside, that really does suck, man.

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:25 PM Post #7 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Disrespect to parent aside, that really does suck, man.

Ha; nicely played.
wink.gif

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #9 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by luidge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should vacuum your carpet yourself instead of leaving that to your "idiot mod" who shouldn't be the one to blame but yourself. Don't be an eminem of yourself and respect your mom more than your rig and you should be fine.

Yea I hope your "Idiot Mom" kicks you out of her basement.

Aug 8, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #10 of 63
Maybe she's smarter than I think. There are quite a few cables lying around but she picked the most expensive cable and went for the "kill" with the vaccum cleaner.

Aug 8, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #11 of 63
Get them re cabled and they'll be back to pristine condition, you'll have an upgrade, and then act like you meant it all along.

Aug 8, 2007 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 63
poor 60's
frown.gif

next time dont leave em on the floor!! But they are right... time for a recable... get alex from apuresound.com to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back