Omaha Head-Fi Meet, #2! (@ Custom Electronics :: Oct 9th!)
Oct 7, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #91 of 100

Quote:
 We should raffle that HD800 
wink_face.gif

a man can dream....

I'm thankful enough for the 100$ lod and 550$ amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, as an aside, my amp and DAC will be for sale.

Oct 8, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #93 of 100
Outstanding! Really want to hear an 800 myself after reading so much about it on here.

Oct 9, 2010 at 6:33 AM Post #94 of 100

Quote:
I'd love to have you bring your gear also. Bring everything you can. Knowing how last year's event went down we'll likely need it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Should I put you down for the stuff in your sig?

Darn-it! (because I can't cuss on the forum), it's looking like I may not be able to attend.  However, if I can make it down please let me know (if or/ if not) I should bring my gear. I would still love to participate in the meet if my situation allows.

Best regards to all (take care).
Ken

Oct 9, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #95 of 100

Really wanted to hear your Woo 3 bro!

Quote:

Darn-it! (because I can't cuss on the forum), it's looking like I may not be able to attend.  However, if I can make it down please let me know (if or/ if not) I should bring my gear. I would still love to participate in the meet if my situation allows.

Best regards to all (take care).
Ken

Oct 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM Post #96 of 100

Quote:
Really wanted to hear your Woo 3 bro!

We'll see what the boss (Aynjell) says!  My earliest estimate would be after 01:30 PM before I could even have a chance of being there.  My Woo Audio III  is stock besides NOS re-tubing ( makes all the difference!)  I believe there may be an Woo Audio 3 + which has the tube rectification (as opposed to my semiconductor rectification.)

Best of Luck,
Ken (ru4Music)

Oct 9, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #97 of 100
Sorry to be the party-pooper who left early!  It was great meeting everybody--many thanks for all who shared their thoughts and their rigs.  See you guys next time.  Good call on HeadRoom sending a Micro.  I think they probably made a sale with that maneuver. 

Oct 9, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #99 of 100
I had a lot of fun. Thanks guys. Next year I will bring more of my gear for sure. People should really see the beauty of The Darth Sennheiser in person.

Oct 9, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #100 of 100

Quote:
Sorry to be the party-pooper who left early!  It was great meeting everybody--many thanks for all who shared their thoughts and their rigs.  See you guys next time.  Good call on HeadRoom sending a Micro.  I think they probably made a sale with that maneuver. 

You didn't poop anybody's party and you were very fun to talk to. If anything you leaving was only a bad thing because you were good company. Hopefully you'll be able to attend the full event next year.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back