Omaha Head-Fi Meet, #2! (@ Custom Electronics :: Oct 9th!)
Aug 13, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #16 of 100
I also got a pair of Westone UM1's. If you guys like I can go buy a few packages of Comply tips for it so we can all grab a pair or at least those who want to try it.

Aug 13, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #17 of 100
I am doing my best to see if we can get some sponsorship for this event. Let's try and make it worth the sponsors dime to send us some kit. =)

More people please!

Aug 17, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #22 of 100
BTW, Comply might be agree-ing to hook us up with some tips. If you're bringing ear buds, please let me know so I can request specific tips for use with your iems so you're not sharing yours. I can also see about getting some type of coupon from comply for raffle. I figure if we're gonna get a prize from a company like comply, it's best to have options for the winner.

Aug 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #23 of 100
I'll be there if it is after september 10th.

HD-280
HD-218
dual CMOY
possibly a hybrid amp if i get the parts and build it.
maybe an aurora mixer if i get that built but thats not really an audiophile thing.

Aug 17, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #24 of 100
Mata, what's a dual cmoy?

Also, we will be working together to find a good timeframe. I want to make sure nobody is excluded based on date/time. I am thinking a saturday or sunday during the daytime. More than likely a saturday to not conflict with church for anybody, but if somebody here goes to temple or something on a saturday we should take that into account. If people can start responding with days they'd be available and so I can get a feel for who has a tighter timeframe. Near as I can tell, jake has one of the worst schedules for such a meet and would need to know ahead of time... so since we have what I assume will be about 50% of our attendance, I wanna start getting a date planned. How about saturday the 18th, in september?

Aug 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #29 of 100
A saturday makes the most sense to me. So I am fine with that date. Also I should be bringing my Koss KSC 35 (Kramer Mod). I have a Fiio E5 pocket amp (spunky little amplifier) Also I saw that someone is bringing HD 580s I also have a pair of those but mine are Darth Senns and they exclusively are used with my ipod and C&C XO with Qables Silver Cab Pro http://www.qables.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=708 so they would come with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back