Old member, but still in need of help! :P
Oct 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

lazerboyz

Head-Fier
Hi guys, I have been a member for many years, but i pretty much stopped logging in or even use my rig for a long time. I have decided to sell my Audeze LCD-2, and possibly my DAC and Amp together with it, and I'm here to ask for some advise.

1) Rig I'm running is Audio-gd DAC-19 --> Burson Audio HA160 --> Audeze LCD-2
How do i find out which version my DAC, Amp, and headphones are, and how much can they fetch in the second hand market? If anyone has some pointers, pls shoot me a pm, that would be awesome.

2) Im selling the LCD-2 mainly cos it gets really hot around the ears, and also i dont have much time to sit down at my desk to listen to music that much anymore. But going back to it 4 years later really brings back good memories. Would you recommend me selling the headphones and getting another one thats more comfortable and lightweight?

3) I have a set of IEMS (earssonics SM3 i believe). I used to use it heaps, but similarly, over the past 3-4 years, they dont get used that much at all if ever. I can only remember using them on flights.

So Im wondering if i should sell everything and just get a portable over ears headphones for everything? (it probably wouldnt need the amp and dac?) or should i just replace my headphones for something that sits on my desk, just more comfortable? Or should i hold on to my SM3 and sell everything else.

Im 2 years out of uni, and work is pretty alrite, but just less time in general. Also, living in Singapore (warm and humid), so LCD-2 isn't the best in comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back