Old guy solution for IEM storage
Aug 4, 2019 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

turbomustang84

500+ Head-Fier
IMG_20190804_074052355.jpg
I was reading a thread on another site where people were paying $15 for mini pelican cases to store their IEMs

But I use empty prescription bottles .
They are mostly water resistant .

Almost indestructible

Clear enough to see what's in them

Child-proof so my grandkids don't get them .

And when I use my empty morphine bottles it makes my Tin T 2 Pros even more relaxing j/k

Only drawback is if you reach for the wrong bottle when drowsy you could accidentally take your earbuds instead of the intended medication LoL

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #2 of 6
That is a very ingenious and bright idea. Have never even considered it.
Only issue is if a small kid grabs and rattles the bottle, it might damage the IEM inside as the insides ain't padded though. But if kept away from kids, it is a viable solution IMO.

Aug 4, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #3 of 6
That is a very ingenious and bright idea. Have never even considered it.
Only issue is if a small kid grabs and rattles the bottle, it might damage the IEM inside as the insides ain't padded though. But if kept away from kids, it is a viable solution IMO.
I train my grandkids to never touch medicine bottles and keep them out of reach for obvious reasons and I keep these out of reach for important but not life threatening reasons

Aug 4, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #4 of 6
I train my grandkids to never touch medicine bottles and keep them out of reach for obvious reasons and I keep these out of reach for important but not life threatening reasons

Haha if you line up a row of these prescription bottles with IEMs in them, they'll just look like those science lab specimen jars with preserved snakes in them.
I shall not discard future prescription bottles.

Aug 4, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #5 of 6
15 dollars for a pelican case. I would buy 3 in germany we pay 40 dollar for 1

Aug 4, 2019 at 9:53 PM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back