Old feedback thread has disappeared
Jan 23, 2011 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cosmopragma

Headphoneus Supremus
The newer ebay style feedback function might be interesting for newbies that get a look and feel they are used to.

There is a buyer/seller feedback archive but it's obviously dysfunctional not only regarding me but also regarding to other long standing members I remember having posted in their feedback threads.

In other words : long standing members with dozens of sucessful deals are turned into newbies without any reputation at all this way.

Well, swearing isn't allowed here, and now I do know why.
wink_face.gif

Jan 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #2 of 4
In any deal that you might do, just provide a link to your old feedback thread, or just send it in the PM exchange. That's what I do!

Jan 23, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
In any deal that you might do, just provide a link to your old feedback thread, or just send it in the PM exchange. That's what I do!

Well, I'd do that, but the old thread has completely disappeared, and it's not the only one.
A search didn't get any thread titled "cosmopragma" except an age old birthday thread.
Maybe I'm too stupid to utilize the reformed search function but I doubt it.

Jan 25, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Quote:

Well, I'd do that, but the old thread has completely disappeared, and it's not the only one.
A search didn't get any thread titled "cosmopragma" except an age old birthday thread.
Maybe I'm too stupid to utilize the reformed search function but I doubt it.

Try HERE:::http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/12 available just below the for sale .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back