Old Bose blue tooth
Apr 15, 2020 at 7:59 AM Post #2 of 14
Depending what you need. The new models are focusing on lightening the weight for more comfortable wearing, longer battery life, better connectivity and noise cancellation.

Apr 15, 2020 at 9:48 AM Post #3 of 14
Anyone have bose
I have 4 yr old Bose blue tooth cans.
Are the newer ones worth the up grade cost?
Depending what you need. The new models are focusing on lightening the weight for more comfortable wearing, longer battery life, better connectivity and noise cancellation.
i have enjoyed my 4 yr old Bose. Not sure the model. Maybe 20. Or 25. Not noise cancellation. Don’t fly or bus. Just headphones when washing the car. Just always looking to up grade. Weight batt life are fine. Just wondering if a upgrade to a noise or non noise canceling would be much better. Thx

Apr 15, 2020 at 8:18 PM Post #4 of 14
Anyone have bose

i have enjoyed my 4 yr old Bose. Not sure the model. Maybe 20. Or 25. Not noise cancellation. Don’t fly or bus. Just headphones when washing the car. Just always looking to up grade. Weight batt life are fine. Just wondering if a upgrade to a noise or non noise canceling would be much better. Thx
I think Bose stops producing headphones without noise cancellation. Have you considered other brands?

Apr 15, 2020 at 9:25 PM Post #6 of 14
Since in these days, a lot of wireless headphones are coming with noise cancellation, I think removing this from the choosing process will lead us to limited choices. I think you can consider something from B&O or B&W. Both of them design good headphones and a lot of people are taking them as good replacement or even upgrade for Bose.

Apr 15, 2020 at 9:42 PM Post #7 of 14
Since in these days, a lot of wireless headphones are coming with noise cancellation, I think removing this from the choosing process will lead us to limited choices. I think you can consider something from B&O or B&W. Both of them design good headphones and a lot of people are taking them as good replacement or even upgrade for Bose.
Thx, a fast google search pushes the Sony $300 options as one of the best. Over the Bose

Apr 15, 2020 at 9:52 PM Post #8 of 14
Thx, a fast google search pushes the Sony $300 options as one of the best. Over the Bose
Do you mean WH-1000XM3. It is a great choice regardless of age, genre and usage.

Apr 16, 2020 at 7:10 AM Post #10 of 14
Yes that seems to be the king now. If you can believe the internet
I auditioned them before. A good choice and I think the price is lower now.

Apr 16, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #11 of 14
After some research. I have the Bose Soundlink. Non noise canceling. They still sell them about $200. (Excellent product) I guess I will never no if noise canceling is preferred. Unless I purchase.

Apr 16, 2020 at 8:36 AM Post #12 of 14
After some research. I have the Bose Soundlink. Non noise canceling. They still sell them about $200. (Excellent product) I guess I will never no if noise canceling is preferred. Unless I purchase.
Oh they are still selling the sound link! It is another good product and $200 is good price. Happy listening my friend!

Apr 16, 2020 at 8:30 PM Post #14 of 14
You can get a Sony refurbished which means. just returned for under 200. Might try that. Plus amazon return policy
Amazon return policy is a good policy especially for refurbished items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back