Old Altec Lansing sub cable?
Mar 7, 2010 at 4:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ghostface420

New Head-Fier
I bought a Altec Lansing ACS33 sub woofer from a goodwill today. It didn't come with any cables or satellites but for $4 I couldn't resist. I own a pair of A.L. ACS90 speakers and was wondering if its possible to connect the two. After doing some research it seems the cable for the sub is a 6pin DIN cable, and from the looks of it im not going to be able to find a 6pin DIN to 3.5 cable so am I out of luck??

Aug 31, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #2 of 3
If you find one let me know. My Uncle gave me this subwoofer (only half of it works and it still is a really good system). mine shorts out, feel lost without it due to the lack of good sound on this Laptop. You'd think technology would provide a decent speaker on a laptop. If you have money the Bose Soundlink looks awesome. Tracey Trotter

Aug 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
I bought a Altec Lansing ACS33 sub woofer from a goodwill today. It didn't come with any cables or satellites but for $4 I couldn't resist. I own a pair of A.L. ACS90 speakers and was wondering if its possible to connect the two. After doing some research it seems the cable for the sub is a 6pin DIN cable, and from the looks of it im not going to be able to find a 6pin DIN to 3.5 cable so am I out of luck??

This seems to fit what you're describing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back