Ol' Saint Deadfolx's Xmas LOD Giveaway
Dec 9, 2008 at 5:22 AM Post #17 of 52
I could really use one of those.. it's not the same with an Ipod going thru the HP out to my Go Vibe
frown.gif

and if I'm lucky enough to be a winner or not, thank you for doing this.

Dec 9, 2008 at 11:37 PM Post #22 of 52
I forgot to mention I plan on a major upgrade to IEMs when I get my tax return. And my friend is using HD570 from my old 2G nano that cant really drive them so I thought of getting him a Fiio if that helps
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:02 AM Post #24 of 52
Wow what a amazingly generous offer, especially with the recession and all i thought people would be more stingy with their stuff... A Saint you are!!

I want to enter the giveaway as well and the story behind is as goes. I used to be an ipod hater and thought that all things ipod were evil considering the small amount of time i had with them were filled with clickwheel problems and general laggyness of the ipod classic. I bought a sansa e280 instead and didnt care about SQ at all. That was then. I just heard a friend's ipod connected with an LOD through to a voyager amp and was amazed and realized that i wasted money on headphones instead and not improve my source all this time. So currently i've got just enough money after buying a dacmagic, to go for an ipod. I know the headphone out is crap so i'll have to put up with it till i scrape up enough money for the voyager. A free LOD would really help me so much right now. So i hope you'll consider my application story,
smily_headphones1.gif
and understand my situation. Thanks for your time.

Qib

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #25 of 52
very generous MDF realy; good on you
icon10.gif
you know not to put me down though

Dec 10, 2008 at 1:57 AM Post #26 of 52
Sign me up too. Iv'e not got a proper lod, not got an amp "yet!" either. Hopefully soon. Will they work with an ipod touch 2g?

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #27 of 52
Please sign me up too. Very generous of you. This would work great with my iPod and mini3.

Dec 10, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #29 of 52
Count me in......been too broke to LOD my fiio, have been using my a818 sony for the meantime until i can finally do the touch>lod>fiio combo i wanted.

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:19 AM Post #30 of 52
Hi,

I just gotten a new 4G Nano as a gift. Would not mind trying out a an LOD for lineout since I've been using my 2G iPod that only has firewire instead of a dock connector and my 1G shuffle which is HP out only. I've been using this unknown brand of interconnect with an Amp all the while. Please count me in if possible
smily_headphones1.gif

My Mustang can't take anything with jacks bigger than switchcrafts though. Which means I cannot take the one with the Pailiccs.

Update: I received a DIY SXC but it was too stiffs and thick that my Amp and Nano cannot be velcro-ed together without causing stress to both ends... I will need something more flexible like the Cryo LOD to keep them together... Will have to pass the SXC for now... sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back