OK3 vs. OK2
Dec 29, 2009 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Chu

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm sorry, but search is failing me. Does anyone know if there is a thread (or can give a brief synopsis) of the OK2 vs. OK3?

Really want to make this purchase tonight so I can have them by friday, but I can't really find any information about what the $60 gets you.

Source will be an iPhone 3gs. There is no possibility this will ever be amped (tried a portable amped setup before, the sacrifice in terms of bulk was just too great). I'm not expecting miracles here (i.e. please tell me if the source is too poor to even notice the difference) but the $15 buds I tried with a friend's unit was pure torture.

Mar 31, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by yuinlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK1 is better

Of course, but it is also $100 more expensive than the OK2 and $150 or so more expensive than the OK3's.

There is a Yuin OK appreciation thread you can check out as well as a Yuin comparison thread. I am not too good at linking those, so if some one can provide that for this "fier" I am sure they'd appreciate it!

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #6 of 6
I wish people would stop saying get the headphones that cost twice as much. Seriously.

Anyway, I haven't heart the OK2, but the OK3 was pretty okay, IMO. Perhaps the OK2 is better, but the OK3 didn't really excite me. Although I am a bit in the minority so do as you wish
tongue.gif
. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back