ok...What...
Oct 30, 2005 at 8:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

enjoi_rootbeer

500+ Head-Fier
i bought bear vs shark's new album terrorhawk the other day, and i just got to opening it...and to my surprise, the cd wasn't in there! What? this happend to a friend of mine too when he bought a dvd at best buy. the hell do i do now?! has this happend to any of you before, and what did you do about it? help?

Oct 31, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #5 of 12
Go back and tell them what happened and demand an exchange. They won't put up much of a fuss.

Oct 31, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord
Lol owned.

:sigh:

i went back today and waited at customer service for a bit. they made some calls like 5 or so until someone came by and looked at the empty case. he came back with another copy of the cd, opened it, and gave me the cd out of that one...they couldn't just give me the new one? whatever. the end.

Oct 31, 2005 at 2:02 AM Post #7 of 12
If they took the CD out of another package, wouldnt that just leave someone else with no CD in their case? You should have just been given the new one. I guess it doesnt really matter though.

Oct 31, 2005 at 12:25 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
If they took the CD out of another package, wouldnt that just leave someone else with no CD in their case?

Nope, that just means instead of him having 2 CD cases + booklets, one automatically winds up in the trash. It wouldn't make sense to put an opened CD on the shelves, would it?

Oct 31, 2005 at 11:18 PM Post #9 of 12
So.... Hows the CD?
cool.gif

Nov 1, 2005 at 1:17 AM Post #10 of 12
heheh. it's actually really good. very punchy and lively. just how i like it. compared to "right now, you're in the best of hands..." it's alittle played down. more breakdowns...i gotta give more of a listen though. definately worth it. make sure it's in there if you buy it though...

Nov 1, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #12 of 12
i guess it just depends. if you like hairy men screaming and gibberish guitars, this might be right up your alley. the cd said for fans of the mars volta, q and not u, and system of a down.......yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back