Ok UE-10 Pros, now Sens
Nov 16, 2004 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

vienna

Head-Fier
Well, based on Lindrones comments, I went out to the audiologist for another ear mold, and ordered up a set of 2X-S.

So, now I'll have UE-10 Pros as well as some Sensaphonics
smily_headphones1.gif
Great being single and no kids !!!!

Nov 16, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #3 of 15
well, I ordred the stealth as well. Had a SR-71
smily_headphones1.gif
Like I said, my profile is very similar to yours hehehe....this board is emptying out my wallet !!!

Nov 16, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #4 of 15
Eventually you will need the UE5c to complete your collection!

And as far as occlusion goes I don't notice it at all with the UE5c -- maybe a bit while running but the music overcomes it nicely. The biggest issue is the sound of the wind blowing over my IEMs! They are a little smaller than the UE10 (two drivers vs three) so they might be less "thumpy" overall.

Nov 16, 2004 at 10:57 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by random person
Eventually you will need the UE5c to complete your collection!

He's got them already, in case you missed his sig...

Nov 16, 2004 at 10:58 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by vienna
Well, based on Lindrones comments, I went out to the audiologist for another ear mold, and ordered up a set of 2X-S.

So, now I'll have UE-10 Pros as well as some Sensaphonics
smily_headphones1.gif
Great being single and no kids !!!!

eek.gif
OMG... well, in this case... be sure to provide us with a very detailed comparative review once you have all three canalphones. I'm amazed at the speed with which you've been forking out money...
eek.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #8 of 15
It won't be complete though until you get some Westones too....

Hey, I just noticed something. There isn't a custom IEM emoticon. I really wanted to use one up there. Just a ety like universal fit emoticon. Something really needs to be done about this, it's an outrage to the ever growing custom IEM community!!!
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 11:43 PM Post #9 of 15
yeah, I plan on doing a very detailed review after I spend time with each, as well as nice pictures. This should be very interesting, considering I have had an opportunity for hte most part to haev all canal phones (except westones).

Nov 17, 2004 at 2:27 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by gorman
He's got them already, in case you missed his sig...

No, he doesn't. He was going to order them for Christmas but instead he has ordered Sensaphonics! He needs to change his signature, clearly.

Nov 17, 2004 at 2:52 AM Post #12 of 15
Vienna, what's up with the SR71? Have you received my PM's/email/call?

-Ash

PS: I know this is the wrong forum!

Nov 17, 2004 at 9:14 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by random person
No, he doesn't. He was going to order them for Christmas but instead he has ordered Sensaphonics! He needs to change his signature, clearly.

You're right, I forgot the details of his story.
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 9:25 AM Post #14 of 15
what do you do for a living vienna? i wish i could buy earphones the way you're buying them!

Mar 4, 2005 at 10:53 AM Post #15 of 15
I posted an old message about the westone Elite Series 3 a while back and a guy just responded that he liked his better than the ue-10 pros, but he had just ordered Sensas so he didn't know about them yet. Didn't go into detail about it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back