Ok i give up: Where can I buy PRODIGY 7.1 LT (internationally)?
Jan 18, 2006 at 1:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sinetwo

Head-Fier
I'm getting so frustrated.

I havent found a single place that has audiotrak prodigy 7.1 LT, not ebay, not internationally on google, not anywhere in the uk.

I've phoned, i've emailed, i've done EVERYTHING. I never imagined it being so friggin hard to buy a soundcard - here I am throwing my money at them and they won't accept it. They're not helpful over the phone either.

Where can I get this card (internationally) for a decent price? I found one spot in the US, but they sell it for $80ish, but the shipping is $75!!

I'd buy it from them if shipping was half that, but cmon, $75 for a soundcard? No way.

Any help is appreciated... And if you guys can tell me, where did you all purchase yours?

SineTwo

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:19 PM Post #2 of 5
Well, I just checked and the card is no longer available here either. Actually it used to be fairly easy to get the 7.1LT in the UK. If you need 7.1 output, you could buy a Terratec Aureon Space and flash that to a Prodigy 7.1 (you'll lose digital input though), or if 5.1 will do, have a look at the Revo 5.1 or a (again, reflashed) Aureon Sky.

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:55 PM Post #3 of 5
I think it's been discontinued. I know places that used to sell it that dont anymore. If you really want one, i would recomend ebay. You just have to wait, one will show up eventually.

Jan 18, 2006 at 6:24 PM Post #5 of 5
Ah cool... just can't believe my luck on this audiotrack crap... :\ I just want to buy it now! My Alessandro MS-1s havent even been tested yet!
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back