Ok, boys and girls, the Cowon D3 Plenue has the Gingerbread update, GIMMIE YOUR IMPRESSIONS!!!
Sep 30, 2011 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

BattleBrat

Previously known as Blasto_Brandino.
I need to know how it works now, how do you install apps? is the normal android market available? is it fast? there is an app callled TEXT FREE, on my Itouch it allows you to have a phone number and call people and buy minutes and the like, but on my droid, Text Free just lets you have free text messaging, how does Text Free behave on the D3? Trust me Text Free is the closest thing to a phone I've found for my Itouch, and if it works with voice capability on the D3 as it does on my Itouch, it would be a deal maker, the D3 is super close to a normal phone. You see it is time for my to upgrade my phone, NOW, I can either have an Android phone (Droid Bionic) and an apple DAP (Itouch 4 to be replaced with 5) OR an Apple phone (Iphone 5) and an android DAP (Cowon D3, Sony is coming out with something, but the D3 has the hardware features that will scratch the Android phone itch, particularly the speaker on the front like a phone.) because I need to have one iOS product and one Android product so that all apps are available to me.
Please let me know...

Oct 1, 2011 at 6:43 AM Post #2 of 2
http://anythingbutipod.com/2011/10/cowon-d3-plenue-review/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back