Ohio mini-meet
Jun 13, 2004 at 2:54 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hajime
Wow, that Sony CD player is the best-looking player I've ever seen! I'm going to try and get ahold of one to use as a transport, it looks incredible!

I second that, its pretty!

Jul 2, 2004 at 2:45 AM Post #32 of 34
Hopefully we can have another Ohio mini meet soon. I got amps now. Three real good ones too. You gotta here em.
tongue.gif
I am going on vacation the last week of July. Anyway WHERE's da mug shots?? We all wanted to see what y'all look like. See if you look as pretty as them amps n cans do. I hate them dogs. They constantly hog the headphones an listen to HipHop. Well my dog does anyway. Very sorry I missed it.
rolleyes.gif

Jul 3, 2004 at 6:27 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
Hopefully we can have another Ohio mini meet soon. I got amps now. Three real good ones too. You gotta here em.
tongue.gif
I am going on vacation the last week of July. Anyway WHERE's da mug shots?? We all wanted to see what y'all look like. See if you look as pretty as them amps n cans do. I hate them dogs. They constantly hog the headphones an listen to HipHop. Well my dog does anyway. Very sorry I missed it.
rolleyes.gif

Hmm, I feel that another mini-Ohio meet coming up. I only acqured Grado RS-2 since last meeting, but I'm willing to drive
wink.gif
Actually, I'm really anxious to listen to Earl's Supra Prototype/production model before I decide to sell my OTL32 for tube amp upgrade. Also I'm interested in HD300/25 if I get to hear 'em for the very first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back