Oh man, do I feel stupid...
Jun 12, 2006 at 4:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Cjattwood

500+ Head-Fier
So I logged onto the morning as usual, only to find every thread locked, and my private messages weren't available (Thoughts of being banned went through my head). I thought it might be a temporary thing so I logged on at school later on. Same thing. I'm home now, first thing I did was check if Head-Fi was "working" again, still no luck. So I go to check my email address (I changed email address yesterday) and find the appropriate Head-Fi email requiring confirmation that I had changed my email sitting in my Junk Email box. One quick verification later and I can post again! Boy, do I feel stupid!
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:36 PM Post #2 of 10
Thank you for sharing that. I feel like I just wasted a minute of my life reading it.
Double or quits, so I replied.

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 10
No problem. If you need to waste more of your time I'll be glad to help.

Jun 13, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
You are lucky. One time I changed my email address and couldn't get back in here until Jude fixed my account. Thank God it only took 2 days.

Yeah, going through forced withdrawal can be quite painful.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 10:42 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Yeah, going through forced withdrawal can be quite painful.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yes. I was once banned for 3 weeks...... at first it was painful (as you say) but after the 4th day of my ban I went outdoors and, do you know, there were people out there and flowers and sun.... all sort of things "outside". I had fun for a few weeks until the ban was lifted
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back