Oh ive got some pretty ones for ya!!
Jan 15, 2003 at 12:09 PM Post #16 of 21
Granted we should look at your postings, Aiotron, but this particular website does sort of lack credibility...
rolleyes.gif

When he's not talking about 911 he's discussing life after death and cattle mutilations? Hmmm.

"Explanation Of The Ether

Sir William Crookes Proved
Continuing Life Scientifically

Life After Death
Censorship Crumbling

Mad Cow May Have Hit
Grandpa In S. Carolina

Link Between Cattle Mutilations
And Mad Cow Prions?

Cattle Mutilations Explained?
End Of The Beef Industry?"

Jan 15, 2003 at 12:30 PM Post #17 of 21
Theres tons of stuff to look at not just that one site.

Like I mentioned earlier, my Dad was in Air Force Intelligence. Those guys are very serious 24 hours a day 7 days a week. A friend of his accidentally walked out of the building once with top secret papers in his briefcase and soldiers with m16's pounced on him. They do not fart around, ever. The Air Force would not, I repeat, would not have allowed the plane/rocket to reach the pentagon had it been operating normally. In fact it would have stopped the second plane from hitting WTC 2. And most likely it would have stopped them all. Big passenger planes turning around and flying the opposite direction... These kinds of things are highly suspect. Do you know there are special flights dedicated to protecting washington?? DEDICATED. Have you ever seen the focus that some of these guys have, its astounding. I once witnessed the Drill Team on TV that was in charge of guarding the tomb of unknown soldiers. They do some incredible things. There focus is utterly unwavering they do not make mistakes.

You know the US radar system is good enough to detect birds. They have no trouble detecting jumbo jets. Every plane in America is under constant surveillance. You guys dont have knowledge that I have, and thus you are less willing to believe. But I can assure you that it is not possible to sneak attack America by sea or air... Unless of course we let ourselves be sneak attacked.

Jan 15, 2003 at 3:04 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
But I can assure you that it is not possible to sneak attack America by sea or air... Unless of course we let ourselves be sneak attacked.

^THAT^ is the reason why it happened. You're too damn naive. You think America is the worlds best country, and perhaps it is, but to beleive that that makes you invulnerable is VERY STUPID.

Selfconfidence is a weekness. Someone took advantage of that weakness, and you had to pay. Not realising your only true weakness after what happened is a big mistake, ai0tron.

Jan 15, 2003 at 6:54 PM Post #20 of 21
All I have to say is that calling me a "stupid ****" isn't going to make me believe you or buy into Jeff Rense's crappy logic. Opening my eyes doesn't mean only looking at one side of the argument. If you only visit conspiracy/UFO sites all you'll get is conspiracy theories. There are plenty of sites that debunk this sort of stuff as well. I don't think everything's "all happiness and good tidings" but I don't think everything's all cover-ups and lies either.

Jan 15, 2003 at 10:17 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/23065.php
READ some of the links I post instead of being a dumb ****. Or follow that old credo which is IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY THEN DONT LISTEN. But I can personally do with out stupid ****s like you attacking me personally.

Personal attacks/name calling will NOT be tolerated on Head-Fi. aiOtron, you're doing nothing but causing ill will. Take it someplace else.

Case/thread closed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back