OFFICIAL TORONTO MEET & GREET
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #17 of 21
I wonder if there is any space to put out my setup which is the sonic frontiers sfd-1 r2r tube dac, mcintosh mc2505 + modded he-6 and a pair in vintage aiwa hp500s. If there is space, I may bring it to the meet.
Our team will be going down to audio excellence on friday to set things up, I will make sure to make enough room for people to showcase their stuff.

Jun 9, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #19 of 21
Hello guys. We are very excited about the meeting happening tomorrow ! We went down to audio excellence to help with setting things up ! Here is a little teaser !

Jun 10, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #20 of 21
I would like to thank Adrian at Audio Excellence for hosting the event today. Adrian did his usual outstanding role as a host and his passion for the industry always shines through. I enjoyed speaking with the attendees and representatives who were on hand. As a HifiMan owner of HE X's and HE 1000's, I especially enjoyed trying out the new HifiMan Susvara. Even in less than optimal conditions, the headphones truly stood out. They will definitely be on my radar going forward. I also enjoyed the Final- Sonorous series headphones. They make a great sounding closed back Headphone.There's apparently a new Planar headphone being released by Sonorous in the fall. I'll be looking forward to hearing it. Again, a great event, thanks for the hospitality!

Jun 10, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #21 of 21
Thank you everyone for coming out today. And special thanks to Adrian and all the distributors for making this event smooth as possible. We look forward to running more of these events !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back