"OFFICIAL" Shure E2c soft sleeve payment info thread
Apr 21, 2005 at 11:13 AM Post #241 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by noodlebox
great! glad Homey's issue was resolved. but there is one other thing that's worrying is reading about ripped envelopes. As mine is holding 10 sleeves would you mind sellotaping the top and bottom of it? should help keep it together during its travels.

I don't know what sellotaping is, but I'll throw some packaging tape on it.

Interesting, phobus. I wonder why they didn't do that for HomeyC.

Apr 21, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #242 of 258
I received my envelope today. It had been torn clean through (including the ziplock) and placed inside another envelope which is probably why it took so long.

It only had 2 pairs of medium and 1 pairs of small though, and I believe I ordered 4 pairs of medium and 2 pairs of small.

Apr 21, 2005 at 11:19 PM Post #244 of 258
Oh and thanks MD for your dilligence. You're the man. You to Rkawa
600smile.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 1:46 AM Post #245 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
I received my envelope today. It had been torn clean through (including the ziplock) and placed inside another envelope which is probably why it took so long.

It only had 2 pairs of medium and 1 pairs of small though, and I believe I ordered 4 pairs of medium and 2 pairs of small.

I did put all of them in there. In fact, I believe you had one of the largest orders and I was worried your envelope would go over an ounce! Sorry about the post office. I wish there was a way to get back at those guys.

Thank rkawa, homeyc.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2005 at 10:44 PM Post #247 of 258
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikerTek
Stupid postal service. I live in Texas, and I haven't gotten mine yet. I wonder What happened to them or if they'll ever get here.

Actually, the post office waited until today to return your envelope as well as kuodachrome's, claiming "odd shaped objects must be placed in protective padded envelopes or boxes. Well, guess I'll have to get some padded envelopes for you guys.
frown.gif

Apr 24, 2005 at 8:58 PM Post #248 of 258
Once again, stupid postal service. They deliver all of them but two. It's prolly another thing like the stamp thing earlier where some guy just doesn't know what he's doing. That can't be true if all the others get delivered without a padded envelope.

Oh well, that's better news than them getting lost in the mail or having a few pairs get stolen like some other people on here.

Apr 24, 2005 at 10:59 PM Post #249 of 258
Hey, Thank you MD1032. You put this whole group buy together and followed through. I figure it was the least I could do to help you out. I just hope HomeyC got his sleaves OK. Those sleaves got some air miles that I wish I could get. hehehe
etysmile.gif

Apr 25, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #251 of 258
Thank rkawa, who I have to thank yet again for his generosity and HomeyC for his understanding. For those still waiting, I am hoping my mom will get those envelopes out for me tomorrow, when I will be leaving for VA. I'll be back wednesday.

Apr 26, 2005 at 5:51 PM Post #253 of 258
Thank you MD, they arrived today. First I had a lousy fit with the large ones, and I was kind of sad, but then I tried the small ones, and - bliss! Thank you again, great of you to have organised this.

Apr 27, 2005 at 10:24 PM Post #254 of 258
My mom did manage to mail out the sleeves of the remaining three guys while I was away, which I think included Strikertek, Mattigol, and prona.

Apr 28, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #255 of 258
Off topic but what's a normal burn-in period for Shure E2's? I only have 20 hours on mine and they sound so thin. I mostly use them with my unamped iPod and 192 bit-rate MP3's. Source problem? Should I get an amp?

The new sleeves fit great but have not been happy with the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back